Our Residential clients may also elect to have one or more of the following services performed as a part of their home inspection process or a la carte:
- Pool & Spa Inspections
- Well Water Testing
- Radon Testing
- Home Maintenance & Rental Inspections
- Customized Consultation Services (including Legal & Expert Witness Testimony)
Termites cause Texans hundreds of millions of dollars each year. As one of your biggest investments, protecting your home from wood destroying insects should be one of your highest priorities.
Once your inspection is complete, consider having your inspector return to the property to perform a follow-up RE-INSPECTION of repair requests based on his original findings. Often in the course of a real estate transaction, the repairs are rushed to meet the closing timeline. Ensure the work performed at your future home meets the highest standards. After his on-site review, the inspector will immediately evaluate and render a written report of the following:
- Have the repairs actually been done?
- If so, were they done correctly and as intended by the inspector’s write-up?
- Who performed the repairs? Were they licensed in the appropriate trade? Do they warranty or guarantee their workmanship?
- Were there any additional findings related to the systems of interest on the return inspection? What else has changed at the property since the original inspection date?