TREC Professional Real Estate Inspector #323, TDA Certified Applicator #0559026
Scott Emerson started Scotts Inspections in 1983 after graduating from the Inspector’s Institute in Dallas and has been an active leader in the South Texas real estate industry ever since. His commitment to training has led to a strong, professional team of carefully selected inspectors. After performing nearly 15,000 inspections in San Antonio & surrounding areas, Scott now spends the majority of his time educating inspectors, real estate professionals and builders on the ins and outs of residential, commercial and new construction inspections based on his extensive experience.
When Texas was considering the licensing act for Real Estate Inspectors, Scott represented the Real Estate Inspection industry by speaking before the Senate Sub-Committee meetings. He has been a guest on local radio and TV programs, has provided continuing education credits for State licensed insurance adjusters by speaking about mold and mold testing, and currently conducts monthly seminars for local real estate inspectors and professionals.
His highest priority has remained over the past 30 years to build a company on the backbone of high ethics, one inspection and one inspector at a time. His commitment to training has led to what he believes is the best team of inspectors in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
Scott currently manages our team of inspectors and leads all company training, as well as heading up the commercial division of Scotts Inspections.
Scott’s long line of credentials and experience include:
- Past President of San Antonio Real Estate Inspectors
- Past President of Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors Association, San Antonio Chapter
- Past Chairman of Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors Association, San Antonio Chapter
- Past Chairman of National Council of Representatives of American Society of Home Inspectors
- Licensed Disaster Housing Inspector
- Certified Third Party EIFS Inspector of the Exterior Design Institute in Dallas
- Certified Master Inspector, Executive Director
- Certified Distance Education Instructor #68083